Question

Does anyone at Sears care about customer service? If so, please refer me to them.

Had a problem with a Black Friday sale regarding an item I was promised on the sale floor and have had my complaints totally ignored by Sears since November 2012, including a hard copy letter to corporate office and a hand delivered letter to the store manager complaining about the lack of response! This is the most blatant and insulting lack of customer support/service I have ever experienced from a major retailer. Please refer me to someone who will respond to and resolve a complaint.

Answers

4 answers

1. Just got off the phone yet again with the "Customer Service" department requesting to speak with a supervisor... They stated that there were none available... perhaps this is the reason of the colossal failure in this once great american company.

2. I had the exact issue however with a different appliance. Despite the numerous customer service surveys and an email from corporate office there has been no resolution, to date. This service call was placed nearly a month ago.

3. Dear tvtime,

My name is Dee M. with SearsCares team. I would like to offer our sincere apologies for the problems you have encountered; November 2012. We understand customer service is very important and we would happy to help address your questions and concerns to retain your good business.

Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (tvtime) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Dee M.
    MySears Community Moderator

4. Hi tvtime! Thanks so much for your question today. The SearsCares team will be happy to discuss your complaints with you and do what they can to resolve this. Please check back soon for a reply. They are here to help.

See More