Question

Does anyone at Sears care about the customer?

I ordered a new front load washer & dryer from Sears. They were delivered to my house on Tuesday and had major damage. The delivery driver called and reported it as was told they could give us a $20 gift card to keep it as is. We said no because we spent over $2000 and we wanted them to be undamaged. After spending 6 hrs on the phone we were finally told we would get $100 gift card and a new washer & dryer next week. We were supposed to receive the gift card in 2 hrs and never did. We called back & they had no record of a gift card. We were then told wait 48 hrs. It’s has been 3 days & nothing. I am extremely dissapointed in Sears and will more than likely not shop here again. Thanks

Answers

3 answers

1. Ksmith7099,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. After reading your post I can certainly see why you would be voicing your concerns here on our site. Obviously, receiving damaged merchandise would frustrate anyone. We'd like to offer our assistance in making sure this entire situation is resolved to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ksmith7099) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any frustration we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

I have sent my information. I hope to hear from you soon about this matter.
      Thank you,
      Kimberly S****

2. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hi Kim,

Thank you for stopping back by and updating. How soon did you email the required information? The 25th?

Please let me know if you have not heard anything within the next day so I can let them know that you have not been responded too.

(please note that I have blocked your last name for security purposes)

Thank you!

See More