Question

Does anyone from Sears keep their promise?

I had Sears come out and clean my oil furnace at the end of September. After hitting the reset button several times when the furnace would not come on, Sears eventually gave me an appointment to check things out as things were not working almost immediately. Here I am again, sitting in a cold house while Sears takes their good old time coming to service the furnace that worked before they ever touched it. I was lied to by the service department that said someone would get back to me within 2 hours to give me a time for an appointment sooner than the end of the week. What’s more disgraceful, Sarah from the executive office gave me a case number and said that she would get back to me within 2 hours with an appointment time after hearing from the service department. I would warn anyone to stay away from Sears. Unfortunately, nearly every appliance in the home I purchased came from Sears. Sears does not stand by their promises, even when the promises come from the executive office. Profits before promises.

Answers

2 answers

1. Barb-NJ,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sear Cares team. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We definitely want to make sure that your furnace is working as soon as possible. I understand from your post you've been working with a Sarah from our executive offices. Please email smadvisor@searshc.com with your case number and we'll ensure that your case manager receives your message. Please be sure to include your best contact number and screen name (Barb-NJ)so we can reference this post. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Barb-NJ,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service of your furnace.

To help you further, your concerns have been escalated to our Sears Cares team so that they can work with you in helping to make this right.

Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you so that you can make further contact with our team.

Thank you!

See More