Question

Does anyone have an email address or know who to contact above customer service? I ordered a coat online last month and still haven’t received it. Two times I live chatted with someone, first I’d have the coat that day; next it was I’ll have to wait 3-5 business days for it to be researched. I’m told the coat is in stock- but no one knows why it hasn’t been shipped.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear, JustMeAmy

We apologize for the frustration that our online ordering has caused you. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We do appreciate your business with Sears and we would like to help you resolve this issue. We are truly sorry for the failed communication with the delivery of your coat. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (JustMeAmy), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks you,
    Mina
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi, JustMeAmy. Welcome! I will be happy to connect you with our Customer Care Team for additional support. Once the Team responds to you here, I will send you an email to notify you!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

See More