Question

Does anywhere know how to get the contact information for someone who can actually help you with a customer service problem?

I gave up (or better put, was shut down) by Sears Home Repair customer service, who wanted me to wait another 2 weeks to fix my dishwasher, which has already been broken off and on for the past 2 months. After two lame attempts by the techs to fix it, they told me to wait for a part (took 6 days, not 2 days as advertised), then call in for appointment. I call in immediately after receiving the appointment, and they can’t get me an appointment for 2 weeks. Are you kidding? Do you know how many dishes I’ve washed by hand? Anyway, I’m trying to find the contact info for the director of customer service for Sears Customer Service or Sears Home Repair. Anyone have any ideas where to start?

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

What part was on order?

Evidently the Parts Warehouse didn't have inventory of the part and it had to be ordered directly from the manufacturer.

What is the long model number of your dish washer?

How old is the machine?

1. Hello alsandiego, I apologize for any inconvenience we caused you with regards to your dishwasher. My name is Dianne with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (alsandiego) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi alsandiego! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your experience with us today and giving us an opportunity to help. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team. They will look into the issues you are having with your dishwasher repair and do what they can to expedite your appointment.

Check back here in a bit for a response from a team member reaching out to assist.

Thanks!