Question

does Sears stand behind there service repairs???does a customer really have to wait 2 more days to have sears fix what was not fix right the first time??? I’m confused service finally offered to put me onthe standby list in case there was a cancelled appt. Is”t the customer always right??? many more questions for sears but too unhappy….

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

What has to fixed a second time? What is long the model number of the item? Why can't everyone board just the one plane, all at once, instead of having to wait for the next available seat on another plane, going to the same place? Are parts being ordered involved with the second visit?

1. Billh444,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear about the frustration you're going through in regards to getting your appliance repaired. We strive to fix any appliance on the first visit but sometimes additional visits are required. We certainly don't intend for you to go without for longer than necessary and we'd like to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Billh444) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian

2. Hi Billh444! I am sorry you are having such trouble getting your appliance repaired. A SearsCares team member will reach out on this thread to see if they can help and discuss the issues you have had with your original service. Check back shortly for a reply.