Question

Don’t buy From Sears, they sold me a defective water heater and service plan, now they don’t want to replace it nor refund my money

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

So. What is defective with the water heater?

How old is the water heater?

How long of a service plan did your water heater come with?

Was there a Protection Agreement purchased with the water heater.

Who installed the water heater?

Has any preventative maintenance been performed on the water heater?

What is the water heater's long model number, found on its data plate or the owner's manual?

Some meat on the bones of your post would help out, a lot.

1. ConedBySears,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your water heater and I can understand the frustration of purchasing a new product and having it not work properly. We would certainly like to look further into your situation and help resolve this to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ConedBySears) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ConedBySears,

Thank you for posting your concerns in the MySears Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with a defective water heater.

To help you further, I am escalating your concerns to our SearsCares team. They will do whatever they can to help in resolving this issue for you.

If possible, please check back periodically for one of our team members will be responding by requesting additional information from you so that they can help you further.

Thank you!

See More