Question

Extreme Disappointment!! I purchased a mattress from sears outlet store in Rosedale Baltimore, and since they didnt have my choiceof box springs, i ordered box from Wheaton store on 11/10/13. Our delivery was scheduled for the 11/12/13, apparently, they delivered us wrong mattress and both the boxes were different sizes. when i tried to speak to the delivery guy, he was very rude and simply fled from the scene without answering my questions. I called the 1800 number on the receipt and talked to them. They convinced me that, I would get the right mattress/ boxes on 11/14. However, samething happened on 14th, I called the stores, 1800 number and had to inform them about what my exact orders were. Once again my delivery was postponed to 11/16. I called a call from ware house 11/16 morning that the mattress is damaged and they cant deliver it. So i chose to go to the warehouse and check for myself. When I got there, I noticed they had put my information on the wrong mattress and the actual mattress was missing. I called the store that i had originally purchased the mattress from and they stated, they has sent the mattress out on the same night. I am very unhappy with my experience.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi GeminiP,

Thank you for taking time to post about all that has transpired concerning your mattress and box spring purchase and delivery; it is quite evident this has been confusing and disappointing. We know it is important to accurately process orders to ensure efficient and timely delivery for our member’s complete satisfaction; it appears we let you down. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I am reaching out to you to offer our assistance. We would be happy to put you in contact with a case manager to provide further assistance. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (GeminiP), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for posting about your purchase and delivery experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian L.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-BrianR-2

I have forward my information to the place you guys asked me too. Also I had received an email to call 18007327747 which is a delivery solution phone number. I called there and spoke to a custom per representative named john, he told me that my mattress and the boxes were ready to be delivered tomorrow ie 11/20/13. I told him, I will like to take a look at them before they get delivered. He said ok. Now I am at the warehouse and I learnt, the boxes are 2 different sizes and they don't have any mattress for me. Is this, how this was going to end up? All I want to know is where is the mattress, after months of research I found such a reasonable price for mArtress and I don think I deserve this kind of customer service

2. Hi there, GeminiP! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting on our community today. I am so sorry you are having such trouble with your mattress purchase. I am going to send this along to SearsCares. They will be able to get this straightened out for you.

A team member will be by in just a bit looking to help. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More