Question

Fall Fashion – what are you looking forward to?

The weather is getting cooler and I am thinking fall fashion! I am so excited to break out the cool weather wardrobe. Anyone else looking forward to shopping for a few fall fashion trends and getting back into the cool weather clothing? What are you looking forward to wearing this fall? Any trends this season you are especially excited about?

Answers

2 answers

1. BOOTS! That is the one thing I am excited to start wearing again. I love Fall clothes-still can wear sweaters and jeans without a heavy coat.

I do need new rain boots. My dog ate my last pair. I am looking at these Kamik boots from Sears. They are the same brand as my old pair, which I loved before they were eaten!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Have to agree, Julie! I am so excited to break out the boots. And jeans. I love the warmth and comfort of fall clothes! It is nice to wear the sweater and jeans without having to totally bundle up.

I like the look of those Kamik boots! This is the first I have heard of the Kamik brand but they look great and have really good reviews. Seems like a great choice!

See More