Question

Floors were damaged during delivery…HELP!!

I have had nothing but frustrations when dealing with your company. It is a disgrace the way you handle customer relations. I resorted to email/blog because my phone calls do not seem to be getting me ANYWHERE.

My hardwood floors were damaged when your delivery team delivered my fridge on 8/25/13. I filed a claim and received a case number, sears informed me that someone would contact me within 24 hours. I NEVER received a call form anyone at Sears. Finally, yesterday an outside agency called me. Now they are telling me that I have to deal with the delivery team on my own because they are an outside agency and independently owned. The specific delivery person who delivered my frige will be responsible and I have to contact him and make arrangements. Does this make sense? NO, it doesn’t. Sears, you made the mistake! You need to fix it.

Secondly, my water line was suppose to be hooked up when the delivery team delivered. They were unable to hook up the water line because they did not have the materials. So i scheduled a service for 8/28/13. When the team arrived they told me they were wrong team. I called to reschedule that same day. It is now three days later and I CAN NOT GET ANYONE TO SET UP SERVICE FOR ME. I have been transferred 10+ times each time I call. I have spent 10+ hours on the phone trying to get answers. This is an absolute disgrace!

In addition, numerous representatives promised that I would receive a phone call regarding my hardwood floors and damaged water line, but NOBODY has contacted me! This is all one HUGE joke. I truly feel like I am being taken advantage of. This is an awful experience. Sears does not care.

Answers

3 answers

1. Rreeves21, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a disappointing experience with the delivery of your refrigerator. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with waiting for a response on your claim. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (rreeves21), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi rreeves21! I originally replied to your complaint on your original comment. I will be sure to send this thread on to SearsCares to make sure they reply here.

Hang tight! A team member will respond shortly.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank You, Thank You! As I have learned in the past, follow-ups have been lacking so I figured I would created my own post in hopes of a definite follow-up. I do thank you for your response.