Question

Friends and Family Sale this weekend!

Use your Shop Your Way number to get extra points this time around, too! So exciting! Click here more details to the F&F event!

Anyone going shopping this weekend or have plans to shop online? What are you looking to purchase?

Answers

7 answers

1. Two of the items I added to my cart got rejected by the F&F codes. Spent almost half an hour waiting on customer service to figure out why, but they could not come up with an explanation.
    I'm guessing that either the code exclusions list is inaccurate, or the Sears website is faulty.

2. Hey,
    I just received part of my order today and was wondering if I will be able to get an additional 10 percent off of my recent purchase. I got some of those made in USA Craftsman Industrial hand tools. What happened to the website here? It is totally different and I cannot find the tools section. What happened to the messages section?

1. In response to GardenTractorMan

Hi GardenTractorMan and welcome to the MySears Community!

If you had purchased your items within the time frame of the Friends and Family's event's this would be the only way to get your discounts. You will not be able to use it on already purchased items outside of these dates.

This is our brand new Community which has a totally different layout as well as features. Not all of the old sites features or categories were brought into the new Community site so it may look and feel a little differently.

We are currently waiting to add more new features to help make it a more user-friendly Community website for our members.

So stay tuned and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with.

Thank you! ;)

2. In response to GardenTractorMan

Why can't I get the discounts via price protection??

3. In response to GardenTractorMan

Hi,

It doesn't hurt to try to see if they will accept a recent purchase price difference. I would surely try and see what they say.

In doing so you can check by either calling, live "Chat" or emailing Customer Support.

Let us know how this goes for you, for it may help another member especially if your purchase was within a day of this event. ;)

3. Hi Julie,

You bet I am shopping this weekend!

I had received some great tips from members on starter tools for my daughter so I have started my shopping already.

My cart is filling up pretty fast with some awesome deals for tools.

I am so excited for she will be shocked when she gets these for her Birthday! Shocked in a good way for she had mentioned she had wanted tools at Christmas, but barely received any from other family members.

Wahooo! I can't wait! ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

The sale codes do not work on all tools sold by Sears. Good luck.