Question

Garage Door Opener 13953975srt1 Learn light blinking – wont open or close w remotes or wall unit or keyless pad. Pad wont light up and sensor not detecting. Unit has power and lightbulbs are working.

The sensors are steady left green, right yellow, green will go out when i cover it, yellow will not (doesnt sense anything)and yellow is wired to the keypad outside which will not light up (I have changed the battery). I bought new 3050 keypad and it will not learn or work. Is it the sensor or did the unit get struck by lightning or something? Yes I have powered down and up 1st. Thank you for any input!

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi Kandu!

Thank you for providing detailed information on what you had tired in getting the garage door working properly. This will help our Experts in providing some more helpful trouble shooting tips to try.

Please check back periodically for one of our Experts to reach out and help you with solving this issue.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello, sorry to hear you are having a problem with your GDO. Based on the explanation you have provided it appears you have done testing well. I do suspect there is a problem with the logic board and recommend that you allow a trained service technician come diognose the exact cause of this failure to respond.

Ron H.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

On a working opener, does the learn button blink or is it solid? main wall opener does communicate with a click and lightbulb comes on. thank you

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello again, the learn button will come on steady for 30 seconds, then go off. I believe the logic board is you problem. If you need a owners manual you can down load one from the Managemylife.com web site.
      Ron H.

See More