Question

Get entered to win the Battery Tender Junior by answering one simple question!

The Battery Tender® Junior is much more than a trickle charger. It has a brain. It’s lightweight, compact, and fully automatic; very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are!

So what would you use the Battery Tender Junior ( Battery Charger) for?

1. Motorcycle

2. Automotive (Classic cars, diesel trucks, luxury automobiles)

3. Farm & Garden (lawn mowers, tractors, feeders)

4. Electric vehicles

5. Telecom and Stand-by power applications

Leave your comment/answer to the question above and you will be entered to win the much wanted electrician tool Battery Tender Junior. All entries must be received by 3/27/2013  before 11.59 pm (Central Time). One (1) random winner would be chosen from all entries and would be contacted through email by 3/29/2013.  No purchase is necessary to enter or to win.

Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period

Answers

9 answers

1. Congratulations to Dartnut57 for winning the Battery Tender Junior! Your prize should be on its way! Do let us know when you receive it and how you like the product!

More contests coming up on the community! Stay tuned everyone!

2. I would use it for the lawn mower

3. I would use it to keep my sears craftmen lawn tractor ready to go for spring mowing.

4. I would use to keep my Jetski battery charged during nonuse.

5. I would use the Battery Tender Junior to keep my ATV battery in excellent running condition. I would highly recommend this product to a friend!

6. I'd use it on my boy's go cart. We built it together this winter and they can't wait to ride it. I want to make sure it fires up every time for them!

• San Jose, CA

It would keep the tractor ready to GO, at a moment of yard work inspiration.

7. It would be perfect for my motorcycle battery to keep it charged during these lovely winter months I have it stored!!! YUK!

8. I would use it to keep my boat's battery charged over the winter months.