Question

Gourmet pack fre offer that came with my stove was returned to me, what is the correct address to send off for these items that should have come with the stove in the first place. Any help would be appreciated

Answers

25 answers

1. My check for the Sears Gourmet Package was also returned, but the Post Office put a forwarding address label on the envelope, so I remailed my check to the new address:
    Sear Gourmet Pack Offer
    2715 Washington Rd
    Augusta GA 30909-2245

The address is valid, because my check was cashed and my broiler pan arrived. However, it was mailed in a flimsy, unpadded, white plastic envelope and pieces of both the top and bottom halves of the pan were sheared off during transport. The shards of the broken pieces were all over the inside of the envelope. Now I'm trying to figure out how to return the damaged pan and get a replacement. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth all this trouble. :-(

1. In response to ScrapSony

Hi ScrapSony!

Thank you for sharing with us the address that had worked for you!This will be most helpful to our members.

Have you been able to reach out to our online Customer Service on this issue yet? If not, please call 1-800-697-3277.

Please keep us posted on the outcome so we can help in directing you further.

Thank you!

2. Thanks for putting this on the blog. I'm having the same problem. I sent off for Sears Gourmet Package request w/ check; it also came back. The address I sent to was Dept Kenmore 100, P O Box 426005, Del Rio, TX 78842. Came back "FORWARD TIME EXP RTN TO SEND". After talking to 8 people, some I couldn't make out their English, I spoke to a Customer Rep in Austin TX. She told me to send an email to corporate shc@customerservice.sears.com in Illinois and gave me all my info to include -- date bought, store #, Item #, Model # and Serial #. She was unbelievably nice and I will do that and check out the Augusta GA address.

1. In response to ladyinpink2011

I have had the same problem.I bought a complete kitchen from Sears and used the certificate in the owners manual to order a broiler pan, which should have been included with the stove.
      Sent a check for $8.95 to Sears Gourmet Pack Offer, Dept.Kenmore 400, POBOX 426005, Del Rio ,TX,78842. The envelope was returned with a USP yellow stamp "forward time exp. trn to send.: Sears Gourmet Pkck 2715 Washington RD. Augusta GA 30909.
      I have just spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone: Sears, told me to call Electrolux and hung up.; Electrolux told me to call Kenmore , and Kenmore disconnected me after 20 mins. Any help would be appreciated.

2. In response to ladyinpink2011

Hi mrafter! Welcome to MySears! I can provide the correct address to order that Gourmet Pack. Here you go:

Sears Gourmet Pack Offer
      PO Box 212549
      Augusta, GA 30917

Or give a call:

1-800-599-7569

Hope that helps!

3. I'm having the same issue. My order form is for the "Sears Broiler Pan Offer," and I made my check out to "EMA / Sears Broiler Pan Offer." However, the address on my order form was "Dept. Kenmore 400," with the same PO Box 426005. Mine was returned by the postal service with a tag stating "Forward Time Expired; return to sender. Sears Gourmet Pack Offer, 2715 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30909-2245."

Where do I send my $8.95 check and order form now?

1. In response to Jmsb526

Hi Jmsb526

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Please try the updated address below at:

PO Box 212549
      Augusta, GA 30917
      1-800-599-7569

Thank you for reaching out!

2. In response to Jmsb526

Thanks for the reply. I called the "800" number you provided, which is Electrolux Major Appliances. Their rep told me that an e-mail was distributed to all their representatives and that it says the PO box is 21254, without the "9." Can you confirm the PO box?

3. In response to Jmsb526

Hi Jmsb526,

We have been able to reach out to our Sears Cares team and confirm that the updated address is:

PO Box 212549
      Augusta, GA 30917
      1-800-599-7569

Thank you!

4. In response to Jmsb526

Thanks so much for confirming that. I send my order form and payment as directed, and my broiler pan arrived this weekend! Unfortunately, the new broiler pan arrived damaged in two sections, where the pan's coating has been completely worn off and the metal is crumpled. How can I get a replacement? And is there a fee?

5. In response to Jmsb526

Hi there, Jmsb526! Thanks for your question. Give the folks at the customer service line a call. They will be able to help.

1-800-697-3277

4. I see a lot of talk about this issue but the issue remains unresolved. I just got my Sears Gourmet pack Offer returned as not deliverable as addressed. Could someone please post an alternative address that works?

I sent it to
    Dept Kenmore 200
    Po box 426005
    Del rio, tx 78842

I admit to being a bit irritated to buy something for my new Kenmore Elite double wall ovens that came with all of my other ovens for rentals... And have to do it twice. How about making this offer available online instead of mail-only. That's crazy to me.

That said, please let me know where to send it.

Thank you for your assistance.

1. In response to Doug1111

Hi Doug1111,

Thank you for reaching out in the MySears Community!

I have escalated you to our Sears Cares to help in providing the information you need for your Gourmet Pack.

Please know we will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back for further contact.

Thank you!

2. In response to Doug1111

Hello Doug1111,

Thanks for making us aware of what’s happened with your attempt to return the Sears Gourmet pack; we know it is an inconvenience to not have a proper return address. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like the opportunity to have a case manager contact you to research and assist you with this issue. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (Doug1111), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian L.
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

3. In response to Doug1111

I think htere is a missunderstanding. I sent a check with a request to purchase the broiler pan, et al as offered with my new ovens. that check was returnd as undeliverable. I need a better address so that I can resend it. or information if i can do it on line. Thank you.

4. In response to Doug1111

Hi Doug1111! The SearsCares team will ensure you get that Gourmet Pack. Once you connect with them, they can let you know the next steps.

Thanks!

5. In response to Doug1111

Am I missing something? How can I send my personal information in a public forum? All I need is a correct mailing address. I have no idea how to talk to anyone except here. Is there a secure communication portal?

6. In response to Doug1111

Hi Doug1111! The information our Sears Cares team will not be viewed by public.

Our team is requesting contact information (contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (Doug1111)) to be sent by email to: smadvisor@searshc.com

Please let us know if you have any issues doing so for you can also send the requested contact information to us by email at Moderator@searshc.com and we would be happy to forward for you.

Thank you!

5. Dear Wholman905,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced with your oven purchase, and apologize for the trouble in getting the accessories that come with your range. We’d love the chance to work on your behalf to make this situation right by you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (wholman905), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

Brian I actually received a call back (finally) over a week ago sent in (emailed) the information requested and again nothing what gives, can nobody follow up with a customer, I realize I am probably sending this to the wrong person but not having any luck anywhere and this is past frustrating
      Wesley Holman

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi wholman905! Thanks for the update. I have sent this along to your case manager-look to hear from someone soon!

3. In response to SHC-BrianS

Dear wholman905,

Thank you for posting about this situation/issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We'll be happy to forward this information to your case manager for attention.

Thanks,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi Julie I wanted to inform you that although I had not been notified it was being taken care of I have received the gourmet package today and appreciate the help and hard work your teams have been going through.
      Thank you and please pass this along
      Wesley Holman

5. In response to SHC-BrianS

That is wonderful!

We appreciate you stopping in and letting us know that your package has arrived.

I will pass on the news and the thank you’s for you!

Have a wonderful weekend Wesley!

6. Hi wholeman905,

Thank you for reaching out to us today on this issue! To help you further I have escalated your concerns to our Sears cares team to help in assisting.

Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back so that you may provide the requested contact information to be assisted further.

Thank you!