Question

HA HA HA!!!! COUGH SPUTTER!!! HA HA!!!

HA HA HA!!!! COUGH SPUTTER!!! HA HA!!!
There is one born every minute, suckers that is! http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-slipper-socks~245107_-1.html

Answers

5 answers

1. At one time Lands'End stuff was made in the USA almost 100%, I think it was made in MI. It was the best stuff ever, it was expensive and worth every penny. Then in the late 1990's they started importing stuff, then in the early 2000's Sears bought them and most of this stuff has gone to ****. These are an imported pair of acrylic socks, you can find made in America acrylic socks for one tenth of these.

There are a few things we still buy or should I say use to buy, because they don't carry our bedding anymore. But every year the girls get the nightgowns for Christmas so I was looking for those and came across the socks. It **** like the socks that makes me not trust Lands'End.

1. In response to ServiceLocally

By the way, that was not cuss words that were bleeped out of my last post. I think the censors must be bored!

2. Obviously some people have more money than brains, and they would be the target market for things like this.

• San Jose, CA

I like my "Mr. Fix-It" socks, more better.

But, it seems I'm missing one of the pair of socks.

Does that mean I'm a part-time Mr. Fix-It?

3. Doubtless someone will buy them and think they have a bargain.

See More