Question

had a faulty repair done om my lawn mower only lasted 4 monthswas told that was my problem because warranty told them i would never shop at sears again they said fine do that i guess i need to contact a attorney because you sell and provide junl

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear DLWOH1,

It truly concerns us when we hear things like this said about the products we sell, or the services we provide. We aim to deliver top notch service to each of our customers, but from your post it is clear we still have work to do. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We would like to apologize for the manner in which your lawn mower concerns have been handled thus far. This is not the level of service that Sears has long prided itself on, and we’d like to look into this matter to see how we can help make this right. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (DLWOH1), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi DLWOH1! Welcome to MySears! Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your lawn mower repaired. We can get you in touch with the folks at SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to discuss the issues you have had and will do what they can to make sure you are satisfied.

Once a response is posted, I will contact you via email so you are aware in order to directly connect with them.

Thanks!

See More