Question

Had the compressor and capacitor fail after only 6 years on a $11,500 heat pump – frustrating enough, but nowhere near as frustrating as trying to get it fixed. Wonderful tech (Manny) came out, ordered parts as ‘emergency’. Still not here and have talked to cust service/repair scheduling countless times – no help in finding out when part will arrive. Keep getting rude, arrogant reps who all read from same script – nothing, not even a word, ever changes. Must not be allowed to say anything that’s not on a scripted guide sitting in front of them. Absolutely no help. Called resolution hotline and again, same script. After reading many complaints, saw where others were offered several hundred-dollar gift cards. I asked even though I still need my unit fixed but dead silence. Not on his script, I suppose. Anyone know of a CEO or upper management I can reach? Tired of calling the robots.

Answers

2 answers

1. tlcgirl,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We certainly appreciate your feedback regarding the way you've been treated by our phone representatives and we do apologize if we've caused any frustration. We'd like to speak with you and address the problems on our end as well as assist you in making sure the situation is resolved to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following – contact #, screen name (tlcgirl) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi tlcgirl,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

We would be happy to help by having our Sears Cares team help you further in locating the part that has been ordered. Once our team responds they will be requesting additional information from you that will be provided to a dedicated case manager in helping to resolve this issue for you.

I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted.

Again, we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Thank you!