Question

Has anyone else had this problem??? Wash machine would not spin out on Oct. 6th Couldn’t get anyone out to look at it till Oct 12th. Guy said the tumbler went out on a 4 year old machine. Set up an appointment to fix it for Oct. 22nd called and said it will be Nov. 15th before they would have any parts to fix it. How can I go over a month with no washer. Sears said the best they could do is give me 10% off a new one. REALLY??????

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Dlynn123,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that the tumbler in your washer has failed, and apologize for the delay in having the issue repaired. We understand how important a working washer is to the home, and we’d like to see how we can help correct this situation in a timely manner for you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dlynn123), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Dlynn123! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with our community today. I am sorry to hear you are having such troubles with your washer. I am going to send this along to the SearsCares team. They will be more than happy to discuss this with your further and be one point of contact through your washer repair.

A team member will reply here in just a bit looking to help. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email letting you know.

Thanks!

See More