Question

Has anyone ever been serviced in a timely manner from Sears protection program? Does Sears management care…that’s even more important!

Wow….I can’t believe Sears could disappoint me even further…

First they couldn’t come for three weeks to review the refrigerator ice maker problem…

Then they didn’t have the parts and I had to wait an additional 2-3 weeks…

Then the Sears technicians showed up and replaced the parts, but apparently didn’t bother to confirm the new ice maker was working. I gave the machine a full 2-3 weeks to start working correctly…but NOTHING!

Sears was quick to request their survey be completed…in fact, I received up to 3 call a day about the survey (too bad that doesn’t translate to their interest in fixing appliances).

I now am being asked to wait another 4 weeks to have this issue reviewed by a service technician.

This is NUTS….I have been waiting since the end of August for my ice maker to work.

Surely Sears can pull the technician from another job to see what he did wrong without me having to wait until November!

I hope this information helps another consumer before they pay for a protection agreement…by the time Sears resolves this issue, my protection agreement will expire!

Answers

2 answers

1. Corknme,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your ice maker repair. We can truly understand how important it is to have the item repaired in a timely manner. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Corknme), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Welcome. Corknme! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member. S/he will be able to follow up on your ice maker repair and do what they can to make sure your fridge is repaired in a more timely manner.

SearsCares will respond right here shortly. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to ensure you see their post in order to connect with them.

Thanks!