Question

Have been denied refund on merchandise that never was received; order cancelled (with email verification from Sears); charge made to statement; charge reversed; charge added again. Was told there is “nothing more that can be done”…. Sears owes me $600, since 2011.

Answers

2 answers

1. ReadytoSue,
    Thank you for bringing this issue regarding the problem with your refund on your order to our attention. We apologize that this problem has been ongoing for such an extended period of time. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Team. We would like to have a case manager contact you to gather some more details about this and to then determine the best course of action at this time. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (ReadytoSue), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ReadytoSue,

Thank you for bringing your issue to us in the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you are having in a cancelled order and refund. To help you further on this issue I will be escalating your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that they can help in resolving this issue while working with you.

Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back so that you may provide the requested contact information to be assisted further.

Thank you!