Question

• San Jose, CA

Have people seen this year’s Craftsman Tool Ornaments in the stores?

There are metal and resin Craftsman tool-themed ornaments and LEMAX made Craftsman Xmas themed town miniature displays set up in the stores, in the Lawn & Garden section of the store – seasonally referred to as the Winter Wonderland.

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

I also just "found" the Craftsman 35665 set of 4 coasters from the closest store for only $14.99.

I'm finding new merchandise sprinkled about the Home Improvement department, often from clip strips, rather than JUST in the Winter Wonderland or the Holiday Tools Display area.

The new Tri-Grip blocks have moved from the sanding machine area, all... the way over to the Holiday Tool Display area.

Good hunting!

1. I have seen those ornaments online but I did not see them in our local Sears Store. They look interesting. I will watch for them on my next visits to the store.

• San Jose, CA

In response to SHC-LyleW

They have a metal Craftsman chainsaw you may be interested in.

I made an earlier model Craftsman metal chainsaw ornament into a kind of pendant, using the green Power Rama badge holding lanyard to support the chainsaw ornament, when I used to work in the Tool and Lawn & Garden departments.

The ornaments are on a shelf, well inside of the Winter Wonderland area.

The Craftsman stainless-steel coffee mugs are down in Housewares at the Sears I visit the most.