Question

Have you had horrible home service from Sears???

I have and will never buy anything from Sears again! After my washer broke they ordered a part over the phone without seing it. I received my part, called them and guess what? They never came the day of service! I called 3 times and was promised each time the repair man would be there. Twice I was told the man would call. Five hours later no man – no show! I was rescheduled 1.5wks later. I couldn’t get emergency service or someone sooner. So Sears hires liars!!! People who are unreliable and untrustworthy!! I apologize to the few who are honest hard workers at Sears! But, I will never no matter what the sale price or what the product buy anything from Sears again!!!

Answers

3 answers

1. 1Red,

Please accept our apologies for the trouble with your washer. I know how difficult it is living in a home without a working washer. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you. We would like to speak with you in regards to this and find a way to correct this matter.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (1Red) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. I've always had a good experience.

3. Hi 1Red! I am so sorry to hear you have had such trouble getting your washer repaired. That sounds super frustrating. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will do what they can to help make this resolved for you.