Question

Haven’t received $100 awards for buying 4 Cooper tires on 11/29/2012. It was promised by 12/14/2012 by e-mail

I made 3 phone calls since and was told that it would be there on the 15th
, then the 17th. I wanted to use that for christmas. Please help.

Answers

3 answers

1. Ricrom,

We are very sorry for the confusion with your awards. We apologize for any problem this has caused for you. We would like to look into this and find a speedy resolution for you.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Ricrom) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ricrom! Thanks for visiting MySears today! We can look into this for you. Just wondering-are you referring to Shop Your Way reward points, or to a rebate?

Let us know so we can get the correct help!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

When I purchased the tires on line it said I would receive a $100 "awards card" by e-mail. When I had the tires installed at Sears the next day they told me the same thing. That was the main reason I purchased them at Sears. I have a copy of the on line add from 11/29/2012. I'm sure you can look back on your on line adds from that day and see that it says the same thing. I can give you the order number if you like.

See More