Answers

6 answers

1. Hello Michael, we thank you for informing us about this matter. We would like to apologize for the trouble you encountered with your order, and for the poor customer service you received after reaching out for help. We understand how discouraging this situation can be for you and we would like to see what we can do to help.
    We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MichaelZemelshteyn), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

Hello

This matter has been assigned a case # 1603973 but I cannot get a hold of a case manager or anyone. Please help

Thanks

2. In response to SHC-DianneD

Hi MichaelZemelshteyn! I passed along your message to your case manager. Look to hear from her in a bit!

3. In response to SHC-DianneD

Hello Michael, we are terribly sorry for the continued frustrations. We will ensure you case manager receives your message and request that they contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience.

Thank you,

Trent A.
      MySears Community Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

4. In response to SHC-DianneD

Still no contact from anyone.
      I need this resolved please.
      Who do I call???

2. Hi MichaelZemelshteyn! Welcome to MySears! You have come to the right place to escalate your complaint. I am so sorry you have an issue placing an order. Please check back right here in a bit-a SearsCares team member will respond looking to discuss this with you.

Thanks!