Question

hello i ordered a craftsman max axess mechanics tool set online recently on 5/28/2013 and said would be delivered on 5/30/13 and i checked my email again around 11pm on 5 /29/13 and they said it was delivered . the tracking number they gave me was a old tracking number from Hong Kong in 2004 something does’nt look right .I have my reciept also

I have saved the transaction history on my debit card from sears and all of their emails sent from sears

Answers

2 answers

1. Anthonyp612, We apologize for the difficulty with the delivery confirmation of your online order. We understand how important it is to receive your tool set as promised and in a timely manner. We would like to investigate your experience , assist you in with your concerns and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the tool set was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anthonyp612) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Anthonyp612! Welcome to MySears! Sorry to see there is confusion with your tool order. The SearsCares team will be able to look into this for you. Check back right here for a reply from a team member. They will do what they can to help. Thanks!