Question

Hello Sears Cares. Today was an unfortunate day for Sears and a service call to fix my Kenmore washer. I’m a long time Sears customer and trust the brand to be there for me no matter what. I scheduled an appt on 12.15 for 12.17 between 7-10am. I stayed home today to be available for the service technicians. This is not something I typically do but this service call was important. Around 10am I recieved a call that my appt would be delayed. Then around noon and finally at around 3pm I called and Customer Service informed me that they would not be able to make this appt. at all and would have to reschedule for Thursday afternoon. I am blown away. I have taken time out of my schedule to be available for Sears and they are not available to make time for me. I have had 2 calls with customer service and each time I ask to speak with the manager I am put on hold for 10+ minutes and then the phone rings for infinity. Unbelievable. I can’t imagine this is the type of thing that is healthy for Sears in a market place filled with other viable candidates. Simply unacceptable Sears. My Service Appt Number is 000710842100658 if you even care.

Answers

4 answers

1. Hello kirksmail,

Please accept our sincere apologies for our technician's inability to make it to your scheduled repair appointment. We'd be more than happy to offer our assistance and discuss possible options to resolve your scheduling issues. We value your business very much and want to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kirksmail), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi kirksmail! Thanks for posting on MySears today and allowing us the opportunity to make this right for you. I am so sorry that your scheduled appointment did not happen today. I have escalated your concern to SearsCares, who will reach out in a bit looking to help.

Once they reply, I will notify you via an email that will include a link directing you back to this thread.

Please keep us posted on the resolution!

Thanks!

3. If you read these other posts, you know you are not alone. Sears does not care as far as I can tell. If it was me, I'd call another repair company, even if I had paid for their extra protection, I'd cut my losses and get my washer fixed by anyone besides Sears. Just my opinion.

1. In response to Sue-b

Hey Sue-b! Is there anything we could help you with? Please let us know!

Thanks!