Question

Hello,I received a gift card to the Portrait Studio last December. I went to set up an appointment and learned the company went out of business. Is there any way to redeem this somewhere else, or get something for a similar value? Thank you!

Answers

2 answers

1. CAlden89,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We understand the disappointment with having what is essentially an unusable gift card. We'd like to speak with you and see what options are available at our disposal to assist you. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (CAlden89) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the disappointment and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi CAlden89,

Hi kskinner51812!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We, too, are disappointed by the CPI Corp, Sears Portrait Studios U.S. stores closures and are sorry that you were not able to use your gift card before they closed.

To help you further, I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help in providing available options to you in the use of this specific card.

If you can please check back periodically, one of our team members will be responding by requesting additional information for contact.

Thank you!

See More