Question

HELP, more poor customer service issues at Sears

I had the same issue as many with the boxspring order at Sears.com. I made the error of not seeing the order of 2 box springs – due to the fact that you have to search for it. I was told my order would have to be cancelled and that the $88 box spring that I ordered was now $220 and my order would be $440 instead. They frustrated me so badly I cancelled the order as they wouldn’t help, didn’t care that this was (by their own admission) an issue on the website that needed to be fixed, and didn’t offer an alternative, other than 5% discount, raised to 10% after I got more frustrated. All I wanted was a boxspring, but after an hour on the phone all I was left with was a feeling of being let down and cheated. I have never used Sears before and thought I was doing the right thing using a reputable company only to be left with a feeling of being ignored and not cared for. The girl was unhelpful and didn’t seem bothered that I was now not able to get my order

Answers

2 answers

1. stevejp12,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your recent online ordering experience. We can understand, with the confusion that has taken place and the level of customer service you have received, why you would be beyond frustrated. We would like to take the time to have a dedicated case manager speak with you directly about your experience and address any concerns that you have.At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can look into this matter further. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (stevejp12), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, stevejp12! Thanks for sharing your experience with your boxspring order on MySears today. I am so sorry to hear of all the troubles you had. I have forwarded your concerns on to the SearsCares team, who will be happy to discuss this with you further.

A team member will be shortly looking to help. I will be sure to send you an email alerting you to the response once it is posted.

Thanks!

See More