Question

Hi, I am really hoping this correspondence has reached someone who can truly help. Two or three Christmas’s ago I purchased for my family a WeiderPro 8900 weight machine system. From day one this machine has never operated as it should. In fact a technician from Sears spent 2-3 hours servicing the unit and nothing had improved. This piece of equipment cost me in excess of $600.00 and has sat completely unused because it is completely unusable !!!!! It is such a major waste of money, that all I want now is to get this worthless machine out of my basement. Or if Sears would really do the right thing they would somehow,….somehow help me find a solution to my problem. I am open to suggestions !!! A full refund would be fine, yet I would even be amenable to store credit and help getting this up from my basement and off my premises. Respectfully,Dino *****

Answers

4 answers

• San Jose, CA

That's quite a system of cables, pulleys and weights.

I remember these systems and the groans potential installers would make when looking at all of the components to be assembled.

Did Sears or a Sears Representative assemble the machine, initially?

Can you further refine your description of "unusable"?

1. DinoAlbanese,

We are very sorry to learn of the difficulty you and your family experienced with your weight machine system. I can infer from your post this became a disappointing purchase for you even after having a technician work on this unit for you. Thank you for providing your contact information! We look forward to working with you and will have a case manager contact you as soon as one becomes available.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Dino! We can have a SearsCares team member reach out to see what they can do to help. I removed your personal email address from your comment, but sent it on to them before doing so. They should directly be in touch with you soon to help.

Keep us posted on the progress!

• San Jose, CA

What is the long model number of the machine and what is wrong with the machine, that a service tech can not repair with a 2 to 3 hour investment in servicing time?