Question

hi sears community… I just wanted to know if there is anything you can do for me… I was given a gift certificate for Sears Portrait Studio and is still valid…

My parents gave me this as a holiday gift I was hoping to use it to get holiday family pictures. I just wanted to know how could you help me. If there is anything I could do, or anywhere I could go to redeem it, or even if I could get that in a sears gift card. PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello RahizaK89,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation regarding your Portrait Studio certificate that was given to you that is still valid. We would like to take the opportunity to have one of our personal case manager’s assist you with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RahizaK89), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi RahizaK89!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Our Sears Cares team can help to provide other options for you in regards to your Certificate from Sears Portrait Studio.

Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back to your thread for further contact with our team.

We look forward to helping you further!

Thank you!