Question

Hi, Why is my order going to take so long in being delivered, I ordered on 8-17-13, my confirmation is saying it will be shipped on or around the 10th of Sept I needed my order before then. Can I cancell this order and go to a store location to pick it up because I will not need it after August 30th, 2013.

I need my order before the 6th of Sept. I placed the order on 8-17-13. can I cancel my order or refund. I needed the item before the date generated by the system.

Answers

2 answers

• San Jose, CA

From the length of shipping, it looks like your order is coming directly from the manufacturer's factory.

Some stores may have the item in inventory.

But, unless you select the Store Pickup option, your order will come directly to you from the nearest warehouse or the factory.

What model number item do you need and what is your ZIP code?

The nearest store with the item will pop-out with the above information supplied to the Sears.com ordered item.

Pickup at store is ALWAYS going to be more faster than having the item mailed to you.

1. Hi donnaphillips6774,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us in the MySears Community!

To help you further with cancellation and refund, you can contact our online Customer Service.

Once you click through you will have a few options to choose from in getting this issue resolved, by calling or using our "online chat". Home delivered orders can be canceled at any time prior to your scheduled delivery date by calling Customer Service at 1-800-732-7747.

Please keep us posted!

Thank you!