Question

Hi…for 4 weeks I have attempted to get a technician to come to my home and fix a recliner that is under warranty. I have called Sear Customer Solutions 5 times and I am told someone will call with an appointment. I’m still waiting. I am either going to get service this coming week or I will file a BBB complaint and contact the FTC. Your customers should NOT be treated like this. Lon Strickler

Answers

11 answers

1. LonStrickler, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your recliner. We can truly understand your frustrations with the level of customer service you have received. Per our records, we have not received your contact information. At your earliest convenience, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (LonStrickler), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

OK...nce again I have sent you the information. Lon

2. In response to SHC-LizR

The technician came out an took photos of the recliner, then stated that he will order parts which will be delivered to my address. I am then supposed to contact Sears and let you know the parts arrived so he can come out again and fix the recliner. What telephone number do I use to contact Sears? Should I advise you here? How much longer will I have to wait until I can use my recliner? Lon

2. Dear LonStrickler,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with your recliner and are having difficulty receiving service for it. We certainly understand your frustration with calling our Customer Solutions group 5 times and not receiving a call back to help set up a service appointment. We would be happy to look into this situation further and offer our assistance to help get this issue resolved for you. We value your business very much and would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager who can help set you up with a technician and follow the service until it is completed to your satisfaction. In addition, we'd appreciate the opportunity to address any other concerns you have with your recliner or with another Sears issue. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (LonStrickler) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-SusanR

Hi...I sent an email as requested but have not heard back with a confirmation. Please advise...Lon Strickler

3. Hi LonStrickler!

Thank you for reaching out to us today and letting us know of this issue!

I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the help that you are needing to fix your recliner and having to go through so much frustration in trying to make an appointment. We would like to help make this right by having our SearsCares team reach out to help with this issue.

If you can please check back periodically one of our members will be responding. Additional information will be requested for you to send by email, once received a dedicated case manager will be helping to set this repair up for you and making this right again.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi...the technician came out an took photos of the recliner, then stated that he will order parts which will be delivered to my address. I am then supposed to contact Sears and let you know the parts arrived so he can come out again and fix the recliner. Please advise me - what telephone number do I use to contact Sears? Should I advise you here? How much longer will I have to wait until I can use my recliner? Lon Strickler

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

LonStrickler,

Thank you for reaching out to us again. We're sorry we could not find your case info, but if you would like to forward it to us, we will pass your question to you case manager. Please forward it to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi...email has been forwarded. Lon Strickler

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Great!

Thank you for coming back in and letting us know!

Please keep us updated on your progress and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thank you!

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Wendy...I sent the email to smadvisor@searshc.com. and have not received an answer to my question. Please respond...Lon

See More