Question

Hi…the technician came out an took photos of the recliner, then stated that he will order parts which will be delivered to my address. I am then supposed to contact Sears and let you know the parts arrived so he can come out again and fix the recliner. Please advise me – what telephone number do I use to contact Sears? Should I advise you here? How much longer will I have to wait until I can use my recliner? Lon Strickler 4**-**1-5*** order# 435944734 $499.99 Simmons recliner purchased 11/30/2012

Hi sent an email to smadvisor@searshc.com with this information. I have not heard back and I have a pending reply. Please advise…Lon Strickler

Answers

6 answers

• San Jose, CA

What... is WRONG... with your recliner?

Does it have a long model number?

How fast does Simmons send out Service ordered replacement parts?

The Sears telephone number to contact Sears Service, when the ordered parts arrive, through the mail, at your home is 1-800-4MY-HOME, to set up a Parts Installation appointment.

1. The entire carriage needs replace...there were several areas that were broken. I'm waiting on the parts.

1. Hello LonStrickler, I apologize for any inconvenience we caused you with regards to your recliner. My name is Dianne with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (LonStrickler) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

This is really getting frustrating now. Nadia from the Sears Home Office called me 2 weeks ago since she was going to check out the delay in getting my parts. Now I've tried to call her 3 times and never get a call back. I need some answers now.....Lon Strickler

• San Jose, CA

Most likely, the 1-800-4MY-HOME number would be the number to set up a new parts installation service appointment with.

Were you given a list of what parts were ordered or at least how many parts were due to be mailed out to you?

What was wrong with the recliner, that required the new parts to be ordered?

2. Hi LonStrickler,

Thank you for providing an update on this issue. I have escalated your information to our Sears Cares team so that they may help you further.

Please know that I have forwarded your phone number to the team as well but have deleted the number for your security.

Thank you!

See More