Question

Horrible customer service for my elderly mom. Terrible communication – NO call-backs – EVER after many calls. My first job was at Sears in the 80s – WOW am I dissapointed

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear AutismMomOfTwo,

We thank you for reaching out to us regarding this situation. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’re sorry to hear about the terrible customer service rendered. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (AutismMomOfTwo), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, AutismMomOfTwo! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with customer service recently. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be sure to call you once you reach out them.

A team member will reply on this thread in a bit. I will send you an email when they do letting you know.

Thanks!