Question

Horrible Customer Service. Over a month and 3 repairmen – refrigerator (which is less than 3 years old) is still not working. Sears Customer Resolutions tells me all they can do is send another repairman (but not for 2 more friggin weeks) and YES they will charge me for more labor even though the other three repairmen didn’t fix my refrigerator. I have NEVER been this upset. They also tell me there is NO ONE to call to escalte this issue or complain.

Does anyone know what I can do or who I can contact? I don’t want to call another repair company and start over but I am tempted. Especially since I have NO confidence in Sears resolving this issue, especially in a timely manner :-(

Answers

4 answers

1. Kwsunshine,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your refrigerator repair. We can truly understand how important it is to have working refrigerator in your home. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kwsunshine), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. kwsunshine,

I share your pain. You at least have had a visit from repair people. I called on Oct. 9th and was told the earliest a technician can come to look at my refrigerator is Nov. 4th. They now say they have assigned a case manager who has not called as promised. I know I have paid for my last Sears repair agreement!

Ladyjust1

1. In response to ladyjust1

Yeah, they have told me several times they will call me back and they have not called me back one time. :(

3. Hi, kwsunshine. Welcome to MySears. I am very sorry to hear about this. I am going to send this along to the SearsCares team, who would like to discuss this with you and see if they can do anything to help.

A team member will reply right here in a bit requesting more information. Once they do, I will reach out via email to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here!