Question

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE-SEARS ONLINE

I ordered a washer on 1/24/14. I called the day before installation to confirm installation only to be told the washer was on indefinate back order. I canceled the order 2/1/14. I have called FOUR times to ask about my refund. Each time, the case manager tells me the order has not been canceled. It is now 2/14/14, I have NO refund and the case manager says I have to wait another 10 business days. I have no dount I will not see my refund in 10 days. I will NEVER order from Sears again online. I have no washer, no refund, and am very angry. HORRIBLE service.I will tell everyone about this horrible service.

Answers

3 answers

1. Did you pay using a credit card, or a debit card with a credit card logo? If so, call your credit card company or bank and dispute the charges.

2. Dear pascalpug,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your installation and refund situation. My name is Mina with the Sears Social Media Support team. We can understand the disappointment with the delivery delay of your washer and in not receiving your credit can be upsetting. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have assigned to reference your post (pascalpug), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, thanks for posting about your installation experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Mina H
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, pascalpug! Thanks for posting on MySears today. I am so sorry that you are having a hard time getting that refund. I have forwarded this along to the SearsCares team, who will be by in a bit to help. Once a response is posted, I will be sure to let you know via email.

Thank you!

See More