Question

how can I access my Sears employee e-mail? A few years ago, Sears changed e-mail servers/providers and I lost access my e-mail account.

I tried using a few different options and was told to try the lKolab/outlook e-mail link, but that doesn’t work. I hardly ever use it, but my cell phone provider is asking me to renew my monthly discount and one of the two options available is to provide my work e-mail address and they’ll send me a link to confirm my account. I used to be able to verify my employment and access my e-mail, but it’s been a few years. I’ve been with Sears for over 11 years and this is the only real problem I’ve ever had.

Answers

5 answers

1. Kolab email was recently put into place. Its different from outlook we used to use. Kolab is only accessible while you are officially clocked in. Even is you were in a store in local computer you wouldn't be able to,log in unless you were working

2. Kolab e-mail is only accessible from the store's network via iPad or terminal at the store while you're clocked in for work. If you're a sales associate, you can login to Kolab using your username and password that you use for logging into training and other things on work computers. Your e-mail address would be your first name.last name@searsbluecrew.com. If you're not sure exactly what the address would be, you can send yourself an e-mail from that account to verify the address.

3. Hi s_cuttic,

You can go to the website 88sears.com and access you email which will be in the top right hand corner of the page "web outlook". Access can be used from home or on work computer.

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have any issues accessing.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I found the link for web outlook, but when I try to log in, I receive the following error message... "A mailbox couldn't be found for KMART\scutti1. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk." Under details it lists "Request
      Url: http://email2010.searshc.com:80/owa/auth/error.aspx
      OWA version: 14.2.342.4"

I am a receiving associate and I first gained access to the e-mail about 9 years ago when I took over the RTV position.

We currently do not have any iPad's in the store. I've even tried accessing my e-mail from the SHC app on the workstations, but I haven't had any luck. I am trying to access my e-mail using my current i.d. and password that I use for training and to access the Sears intranet website and the SHC Connect program. The last I remember, my e-mail address was firstname.lastname@searshc.com I have even tried to log in to the e-mail using firstname.lastname as the username, but that didn't work either.

I remember a few years ago when the change with the e-mail servers was made, people had trouble accessing their e-mail and some people had even lost e-mails that they had saved.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi s_cuttic! You may want to ask your store manager for the IT's helpline phone number. They will be able to get this set up for you!

See More