Question

how can I check my status as to when they are going to credit my debit card per phone conversation with them

They have been promising a refund for 10 days now and it was soppose to be put back on my card. Is there a way I can see (online) what is going on?

Answers

10 answers

1. Dear donnalee58,

We saw your post here and can understand why you’re posting your concern. My name is Misty with the Sears Cares team and we would like to offer our assistance with resolving your issue as soon as possible. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (donnalee58) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi donnalee58! Thanks for posting today! We can have a SearsCares team member reach out to help with this refund. Check back on this thread soon for a reply.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

still havent heard nothing.

3. Take up the matter with your card issuer.

1. In response to inquisitivemind

they have nothing to do with it. Sears is the one who ran my card thropugh without my autorization

2. In response to inquisitivemind

That is why you need to call your bank, to let them know what is going on. Ask them to file a dispute. The number should be on the back of your card.

3. In response to inquisitivemind

"they have nothing to do with it. Sears is the one who ran my card thropugh without my autorization"

------What was it that happened?

4. In response to inquisitivemind

an order of mine was cancelled on nov.30. Sears said they never took the money out of my account,but dec 3rd. they took it out and it wasnt even for the amount that the order was for in the first place. I have faxed them a statement from my cardholder showing them the settled amount, and they just keep telling me I will get it in 3-5 days or 5-7 days. I have spoke to 17 different agents now. I have no food in my house because of this. I went to store to use my card and that is when I found out they took the money. So embarrassing to leave cart of food at store. I am about to go crazy not knowing how I am going to feed my grandson I am raising. I am on fixed income and have no money, they have it and they are aware of all of this, and still nothing

5. In response to inquisitivemind

and I did call them. It is a pre paid debit card. They said sears should give the money back, and are sending me dispute papers, but what do I do until then?

6. In response to inquisitivemind

donnalee58 - I sympathize with the situation you find yourself in due to the actions and subsequent inaction of Sears. I am afraid all I can suggest is the local food banks, Salvation Army or similar relief organisations. Good Luck