Answers

7 answers

1. Don't bother trying to get any satisfaction from Sears. I had my garage door serviced for the price of $168 - two weeks later the door stopped working. I wrote to customer service and did not even receive a reply. I asked that my money be returned because their tech had broke my door with whatever he did to it that day. It's no wonder Sears is on it's way out of business. It's not the same store that was around 20 years ago - poor management and lousy customer service. Don't deal with Sears for ANYTHING!

2. Dear dbrowe,
    Make sure you take meticulous notes when dealing with MySears advisors. We bought two kitchens full of appliances from Sears. Everything was great until we had a problem with a fridge at our vacation home. We still have not resolved it and they finally through us under the bus. Sears advisors talk a good game, but don't deliver in the end. If you need a seller to stand behind something, I wouldn't shop at Sears.

1. In response to Ed_Z

Hi there, Ed_Z! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your feedback with our community today. I am sorry you did not receive satisfactory service to your fridge. I am going to pass your comment along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can look into this for you and make sure it is resolved.

A team member will be by shortly requesting that you contact them directly. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!

2. In response to Ed_Z

Hi Ed_Z,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive a resolution for the issue that you have encountered with the refrigerator in your vacation home. We understand the importance of having this unit fix in a timely manner. We want to offer our assistance to help get this situation resolved and you a working refrigerator. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ed_z), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a member from our team will be in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks,
      Misty H.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. Dear dgrowe, Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor customer service you've received. We'd like to learn more about this situation and offer the assitance of a personal case manager to help resolve any issue you may still have. We value your busines very much. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (dgrowe) for reference to you issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Susan R., MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

Send a letter to Hoffman Estates, attention Sears Holding President?

4. Hi dgrowe! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We can connect you with the SearsCares team. They will be happy to hear your feedback and do what they can to get any issue resolved.

Check back soon for a reply. A team member will reach out to assist.

Thanks!