Question

How can I file a complaint about the repair department? Five phone calls, three visits, two new replacement parts shipped, and nearly three weeks and my washer is still broken. To add to the frustration, I called yesterday to have my appointment today changed to Thursday. The repairman showed up today. When I called, there was no record of me calling and chaning the appointment on Thursday.

Answers

2 answers

1. Kahenderson,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your repair experience with your washer. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issues that you have had in getting the repairs completed on the washer. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this matter with you and then determine the best course of action to get the repairs completed in a timely manner. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Kahenderson), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, kahenderson! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time getting your washer repaired. I am going to pass this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to follow up with you and make sure you have a convenient repair date.

A team member will post shortly with a request that you directly contact them at a provided email. Once they respond, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More