Question

How can I get a Blue Ribbon Case Manager to call me back?

I’ve had serious trouble trying to get in contact with my case manager. She won’t return my repeated emails or phone calls, and every alternate case manager tells me that she’s the only one who can fix my issue. I ordered a mattress, was double charged in my bank account, and neither mattress was delivered due to a mix-up in the delivery department. I had to wait till both charges were refunded before I could replace my order, and now that I finally have my money back, the price of the mattress has gone up. Apparently no other case manager can give me the price at which I originally purchased the mattress except for the one I’ve been trying to contact for a week with no luck. Is there anyone who can help me?

Answers

7 answers

1. Katiebelle1999
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your mattress. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, case number, and the phone number the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will forward this information to your case manager. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Katiebelle1999) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thanks Liz! I've sent an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Liz,
      I emailed your office last week and haven't heard from anyone yet. I just wanted to make sure that my email and information came through.

3. In response to SHC-LizR

if you really care for Sears Holding prestige reputation then give me the direct telephone and email address for Alicia/ team manager and Ernest /departmental manager working out of Austin Texas area under Blue Ribbon Sears Executive Team. They have taken our details from us and are non cooperative to give their contact info. We do not like unidirectional controlled communication . They claim their legendery Customar Service !!! And they do not want to face Loyal Customer? NO IF, BUT ,WHAT,DEPENDS,GIVE ME MORE DETAILS TYPE OF ANSWERS , NEED STRAIGHT ANSWER PL. Thank you .

2. Hi Katiesbelle1999! Sorry you are having such trouble getting in touch with someone. I have forwarded on your complaint and registered email to the SearsCares team. They will be sure to have someone follow up with you.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks Julie!

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Why don't you just give Katiesbelle a actual phone number of someone who could actually order the mattress at the discounted price?