Question

How can I get an owner’s manual for a my Craftsman air compressor model number 15362. It was purchased on 11-26-13 at Kmart #4473, 10131 East 21st, Tulsa Oklahoma. I have talked to Sears parts on three occasions and have had two chat sessions, all unsuccessful. I also tried managemylife.com and it was not helpful. One of the chat reps told me that no parts were available for this unit, but I know that is incorrect because I had to order a replacement part when I first opened the box, and I got it quickly with no problem. I have been a Sears customer for many years and I know an error of this magnitude is not acceptable to the company, so I asked to be connected to a supervisor. He told me that was not possible and gave me a phone number I had already tried with no results. I would appreciate any help you can offer. My house and workshop are filled with Sears products and I have never had a problem like this.

Answers

1 answer

1. Hello mdwatson522, I could not locate the model specific owner's manual but I believe the one in the link below will be the same.
    http://download.sears.com/own/spin_prod_683882401.pdf