Question

How can I get ANYONE to help me with a return of a matress. I have been trying for 6 weeks and been unable to hear from anyone despite having been promised 15 return calls. Case is 1588131. Please someone help me!!!!

Dealing with Megan at the Blue Ribbon Executive office and cannot despite being promised 5 times to get a phone call back, have heard once, last week, when I was told it would take ANOTHER 48 hours to call me back. 72 hours later, still no call as has been the case for the last 6 weeks of delaing with all levels of customer ‘CARE’.

Answers

2 answers

1. Danneedshelp, I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. We are very sorry to see that you are having such a difficult time receiving updates from your case manager. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, danneedshelp! I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time returning that mattress. I will pass your concerns on to the SearsCares and Blue Ribbon team to make sure you case manager is in touch ASAP.

Check back soon here for a reply along with a call or email from your case manager soon.

Thanks!

See More