Question

How Can I get assistance with an order placed on Sears.com

My name is Kimberley Baker. I am composing this email after 4 failed attempts at contacting your customer service department for assistance. I must first say that I am very disgusted and frustrated with the service or lack of service your representatives have provided in helping a paying customer of yours resolve an issue. After going through countless hours on the phone with your representatives I decided to do some research online to find out if there was any other numbers I could contact and what I found is really disturbing. It seems to be a practice of Sears to provide low grade, unethical customer service. Why a big named company would practice in this manner is really my belief but the many complaints out there still come back to the same thing that your customer service is horrible. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and I will also be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau , filing a dispute with my credit card company and contacting the local news stations. It seems to be a practice for your representatives to provide false or incorrect contact information for your corporate offices or complaint department. While I was writing this email, I was on the phone with the last representative named Reyna, holding to speak with a supervisor. I was on hold for over 10 minutes and of course she disconnected the call. That’s the type of service your company condones, keeping customers on hold without returning to apologize for the hold and to ask them to continue to hold, disconnecting the customer and advising the customers no supervisor is available they are assisting other callers. I placed an order on 12/10/2013 and received an email on 12/11/2013 that my items had shipped and was provided with a tracking # (1Z8F0E80348892442). I began checking on the tracking # on 12/12/2013 until this day still receiving the same information “A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.” I have contacted customer service only to be told they would contact the shipping company to update/correct the tracking information and I would receive a reply in 24-48 hours, well that time has passed 3 times. The only reason I have this email address is because I searched about complaints with Sears.com and read some of the complaints which provided this contact email. I really do not want to do business with your company ever again at this point all I want is my money back because I know I will not receive my rods by Saturday when I have guests coming to see my new house. I cannot even express enough the disappointment I feel concerning this matter. Before I end this email, I would like to say I did reach a woman by the name of Glenda at the Protection Department (18007955030), who was very nice and tried to assist me but could only do but so much in an area she didn’t work. I want to thank her for assistance and attempt to help me resolve this matter.

Answers

7 answers

1. knb1900,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are terribly sorry to hear about the troubles you’ve been experiencing with your online order and our customer service team. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over this situation. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your situation and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (knb1900), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I received a reply from a woman named Sandra in your executive office requesting additional information, which I supplied and still no information. Your company is joke and you just act as if you are going to be of so much help to look good on this page.

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Knb1990, We are very sorry to hear of your continued frustrations regarding your online order. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for review. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi Kimberley,

Apparently we are experiencing the same problem, I too was sent a bogus UPS tracking #1Z86708E0348087488, on Dec 16th with the exact information, that the label was created but UPS
    never received any shipment, apparently SEARS is using "Third Party Vendors" via their website
    and they have no control over their practices or how they conduct business. this is crazy because
    we are still purchasing from SEARS any they will receive the Black Eye, with bad reviews and bad press.

Good luck on getting a resolution, I intend to get this resolved, I will keep you informed.

1. In response to MBennett260

Hi MBennett260! I reached out to you on your thread earlier today. A SearsCares team member will reply shortly. Thanks!

2. In response to MBennett260

Thanks and good luck to you on this everlasting torturous journey with helpless and useless people

3. Hi there, knb1900! Thanks for taking the time to share you experience with us on MySears. I am so sorry that you have had such trouble with your order, and with our customer service. The SearsCares team will be able to find out what the status of your order is for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will contact you by email and will include a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More