Answers

3 answers

1. Maryaliceturtles,

Thank you for your post and please accept our apology for any issues that you have had with your delivery. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss your issue in greater detail in order to determine the best course of action to resolve all of your concerns in a timely manner. If you would like to speak to us about this, then please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Maryaliceturtles), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-Jack

Sears can't get the delivery rescheduled until the 25th. My nephew is going to get it for me.

2. Hi, maryaliceturtles. Welcome to the MySears Community! I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with a delivery. I am going to send your question along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will do what they can to help and make sure we keep you as a customer.

A team member will be by soon looking to help. Once they post a reply, I will reach out via email with a link back so you can see the response.

See More