Question

How can I get my Range repaired – waiting 2 weeks for Sears

Sears Technician shorted out my Range while doing a simple **** replacement. NO range, NO cook top for 2 weeks. I have been re-scheduled 4 times, 2 no shows by technicians. Parts LOST in transit – THIS is ridiculous. I wish I had not purchased the service agreement and just called a local repairman…………

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello MSLyon,
    Thank you for bringing these repair concerns to our attention. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team and I want to you to know that the disappointment that you have with the way your range repair has gone is definitely understandable. Recognizing the urgency of this matter, we would be happy to step in and assist in resolving this to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MSLyon), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi MSLyon!

We appreciate you sharing this issue with us in the MySears Community!

Our Sears Cares team has been notified of your concerns and will be reaching out to help in assisting you further and getting this resolved. Once our team receives the contact information that they will be requesting, a dedicated case manager will be assigned.

Please know that we will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for contact.

Thank you!

See More