Question

How can I get Sears to honor a verbal agreement to replace a washing machine? They have been to the house at least 7 times to repair the machine. In a two month period I have called them 40plus times. They promised me a new washing machine from 3 separate people and NOW they are denying it. How can I get the recordings of my phone calls? What does one have to do to get a freaking HONEST answer from Sears? I was also promised $100.00 for my laundry reimbursement and now are denying that also.

Answers

6 answers

1. honor_what_you_say,

My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We’re sorry to hear about the problems you’ve been having with your washing machine. We would be happy to have a dedicated case manager discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing your concern. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (honor_what_you_say) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

To David,
      I started with getting this washer fixed back in July. The tech ordered the parts. The parts came in, but were damaged-they had dents all over them.Even though they were damaged, he put them on anyway. My lid was dented and damaged, I was left with a broken lid lock and a damaged washer, that was not in working order. Every time I called, I was told something different. The lid was damaged by a tech. They said that since my lid was on backorder, I would have to wait until all parts were there. The parts were in fact in my garage. I was promised laundry reimbursement up to $100. Now they are saying that we could only get $50 for 6 weeks without a working washer. I was also promised credit on a new washer, what a joke. I have a protection agreement, what good is it? The lid still never came in 3 months later.

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

honor_what_you_say,

We understand that this has been a very frustrating experience for you. I recommend sending in the contact info I requested in my previous post so that we can have a case manager look into this situation with you.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to SHC-DavidW

contact info 1-7**-7**-2*** For David or Brian
      h****@sbcglobal.net

4. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thanks, honor_what_you_say! I sent your contact information on to the SearsCares team, but removed it but displaying publicly.

Look to hear from a case manager shortly.

Thanks!

2. Hi honor_what_you_say!

We appreciate you bringing your issue to our attention in the MySears Community!

To help aid you with this issue, I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team whom will do what they can in getting this issue resolved for you. Once our team responds, they will be requesting additional information from you which once received will be given to a dedicated case manager.

I will be reaching out via email once a response has been posted.

Again, we thank you for reaching out to us today and in letting us help in making this right for you!

See More