Question

How can I let people know how bad sears service is? Two weeks wait for an appt?

They sell u a warranty and make u wait forever for an appt. thy used to be good but I guess they decided to sacrifice service for profit. What that will do is lose them business since it used to be a big selling point that they would take care of things. Who can go two or more weeks without use of these machines.

Answers

2 answers

1. Jags44,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with our repair service. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your appliance, much less having to wait two weeks for an appointment. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jags44), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi Jags44,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry that this has turned into such a negative experience for you. Two weeks is a long time frame to not have use of an appliance when you really need it.

I would like to get the Sears Cares Team involved in seeing if they can help in lessening this time frame. I am not sure if it is at all possible, but I know they will try to the best of their abilities do what they can in helping.

Please check back for a reply and keep us updated on other issues or concerns that develop.

Thank you!