Question

How can Sear sale a peace of junk like the Model #25519502010 Kenmore Freezer. I purchased one 23 months ago and it quit working. I looked on line and this looks like an average life for this freezer. I know. I will never purchase any thing else from Sears with them saling **** like this.

Answers

3 answers

1. David, please give Christine a chance to assist you with this problem. Sears tracks these kind of problems and tries to prevent excessive failures of the product. It doesn't help you and it doesn't help Sears when things fail before they should. We appreciate your feedback and agree with you that the freezer should have lasted longer. If you repond to Christine she may be able to offer options meant to take some of the sting out of this freezer failure.

2. Dear davidkfam,

My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I apologize for the shortened life of your freezer. We understand the importance of investing in an appliance to last many years. We would like the opportunity to connect you with a dedicated case manager from our executive offices and discuss your experience with your freezer. We would also like to provide some options for you as we look forward to provide products that meet our customer's expectations. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (davidkfam), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MySears Community Moderator.

3. Hi davidkfam,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community and providing us with your experience on this specific model.

I am sorry to hear that it had stopped working at 23 months, for we count on our appliances lasting us for many years down the road.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!