Question

How can Sears owned by K-Mart say that they believe in thier Military Families and support us? I have THREE issues with Sears and can NOT get any help??

I just spent two and a half hours at the Fort Carson, Colorado Springs Sears trying to return a Nordic Trac Elliptical machine with less than eight hours of time on it. I have a five month old Samsung washer that I can not get repaired after FIVE attempts. Everything is past 90 days old. YET, I have been trying for FIVE MONTHS to get a resolution. SO who is at fault myself and my husband who is about to go on his 9th Combat Tour to fight for the FREEDOM OF SEARS to cheat Military families out of thier money. When I asked why I bought the FIVE year protection plan they laughed at me and said to call Corporate or “One Source” for help. Really?? So does SEARS really care about the Military and thier families….NO WAY!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. lawngirl60, please accept my sincere apologies for the experiences with your Elliptical & Washer. We can see that you had already been assured that our customer service would assist you with your repair concerns and we have not taken care of you as our valued customer. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be concerned by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the washer and elliptical were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (lawngirl60) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi lawngirl60,

We appreciate you posting your concerns and issues in our MySears Community!

Ninety days is quite a while to be waiting to get these issues resolved. We would like to help further by having one of our Sears Cares team members help to resolve these concerns.

Please continue to check this thread periodically for one of our team members will respond with a request of more information so that they can get you set up with a case manager.

Again, we are extremely sorry that you have not been given a timely response in resolving these 3 issues and the disrespect shown when requesting information on the 5 year protection plan.

Thank you!

See More